Four Working Areas
- Integrates language study in rich cultural contexts.
- Basic language instruction and business communication classes are offered.
- Close collaboration with the Chinese Teachers Association-Florida, the Miami Dade College, the University of Miami, and etc.
- Bridges South Florida’s Global Business Community & the thriving Asian counterpart via professional events and business networking.
- Strategic partnerships with business conglomerates and mega brands, to include: BB&T, Norwegian Cruise, Florida Panther, and Miami Art Basel.
3. Public Advocacy
- Identifies positive linkages of strategic interests for different government agencies, at home and abroad.
- Advocates for a favorable policy environment with the local government.
- Established working relationships with the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners, the MDC Asian American Advisory Board, the City of North Miami, the City of Sunny Isles Beach, and more.
4. Media Relations
- Improve the public image of promoting Asian cultures and business values on a prestigious media platform.
- Synergistic relationship with Florida’s most popular Chinese newspaper with a consolidated social media presence in both English and Chinese.